Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili

I woke up this morning and felt a little nip in the air. Mind you, the temperature is in the 60's and it rained last night. But I feel fall is just around the corner! Where did the summer go? Anyway, I felt like making it easy today and got dinner going right after I got up. So when dinner time hits everything will be ready! Yes! Chili just seemed apropos but I wanted chili with a twist. Enter vegetarian crock pot chili. It's loaded with summer vegetables including zucchini which I always can find a use for. I found this recipe at Allrecipes, one of my favorite cooking websites. You can find the recipe here. I'll serve this with a nice crusty bread and some fresh fruit for dessert and all will be good!
If you are counting WW points then it's only 2 points.

No comments: