Saturday, January 1, 2011

Taking it "Slow" in 2011

I'm putting a "slow" spin on my New Year's resolutions this year.  They may make my fitness, financial, food, fun and friends goals a little easier to attain.  Check 'em out!

1. eat with others more often
2. support local businesses

3. ditch my car as much as possible
4.walk
5. ride my bike
6. save 10% of every bit of cash I'm given whether a check or money that I find in the bottom of my purse.
7.find fitness through play and fun
8. get rid of "stuff"
9. don't buy anything new
10. host potlucks
11. listen 
12. support my community
13. build local food systems

Anything else I could add?

3 comments:

Betty Bohemian said...

I dont know if This is something for you, but I stopped replacing lightbulbs until I had the bare minimum. Maybe take out three lighbulbs and see how you do without them?

Kirsten Lyons said...

Great list!
Thanks, M.
Can you contact me re: SPIN farming?
klyons15(AT)yahoo.com

Kirsten Lyons said...

Great list!
Thanks, M.
Can you contact me regarding SPIN farming?
klyons15(AT)yahoo.com